Today is June 17th.
Three months till the big day!
I woke up to the countdown app on my phone...
REMINDER: Our Wedding 09/17/16
Like I'm going to forget. lol.
We passed another landmark the other day- 100 days to go -Now 91.
I wrote a sweet and sappy post about it here. You should go check it out.
P.S. I passed my Shelf with flying colors... 96th percentile :D
Wanna hear a funny story?
Yes? Okay, I recommend http://www.boredpanda.com/ Anywho-
I forgot to pick up my white coat from the cleaners on Saturday- which meant that on Monday morning-- my first day at my new mentors' office I had to wear my other white coat, my new white coat... my coat for after September 17th.
Thankfully, no one noticed or said anything.
Unfortunately, the cleaners were closed by the time I got there Monday evening. I got "caught" on Tuesday.
It was kind of cute-- my mentor did a double take between my badge and my coat and then held my badge next to coat and just looked at my curiously. I explained about getting married in September, etc... It was only half as awkward as I expected. So now if there is a slow moment in the office (almost never) we gossip about wedding planning. I know its because its new-- but that coat feels WEIRD...
Good news is my R. Callodonato is fresh and clean. This starchy fellow goes back into the back of my closet for a few more months baring any coffee or bodily fluid emergencies.
Last month's accomplishments:
RYAN SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right folks. It finally happened. I might not be going on our honeymoon alone. ...We only had to go to 3 towns to do it--
we even ran into a parade in Attleboro (we ALWAYS missed the parades when we lived there, even the ones we wanted to go to- and then we just randomly collide with one on a busy Saturday)
But, its submitted. Hopefully we will here back and have his passport in hand in a few more weeks!
Projects, projects, projects. I've been doing some crafting... but its a surprise, so I can't share. It's pretty sweet though! I'm totally okay with the fact that my wedding will not look like my Pintrest board- phew- buuuut I still have a few things in the works ;)
Appointments for July. I have been doing a lot of emailing and calling setting up meetings and appointments for when I'm home in July-- as it stands right now that might be the only time before the wedding that I am able to get home-- definitely on a weekday, and maybe at all.
Our Registry page is now live. Please, check out our Registry page for more information.
- I finished my first clerkship and Ryan is back taking classes... not wedding related but it has to count for something!
So what's next?
Our Wedding Planning Goals for this month:
It's getting real people.
- Invitations! Jenn has made us some AMAZING mock ups and an even more kick-butt monogram. I can't wait for you guys to see them.
- Touch base with Pastor Nick about the Ceremony- it's been a long while since we've talked.
- Figure out hair and make-up plans for me/ ladies.
- Photo shot list
- Music playlists
- Shopping lists
- To-Do lists
- Mom & Daughter "Last Fling Before the Ring" Shenanigans on Block Island.
- Dad & Uncle Dennis are collecting tree rings from the farm for our centerpieces! I'm so excited that I'll be able to have a piece of the farm on each table-- and to be able to repurpose them afterwards.
- Rehearsal Dinner Plans- I think these are in the works... TBD
So posed. But I love it.
bride-to-be, over and out. ♥