Today is May 17th.
Just four months till the big day!
Four months... 17'4 weeks... 123 days... 2952 hours...
Today we've been engaged for just shy of 22 months...
I started the clerkship phase of my training this month... First up: OBGYN- so things have been a little crazy. Ryan has been holding down the fort like a champ. It should be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks when his classes start up again too...
Last month's accomplishments:
- Ryan got his license fixed!! ...still working on the passport
- Ryan & I met with an AAA travel agent (didn't even know they had those) and have a pretty good idea of what we want to do for our honeymoon.
- Given my clerkship schedule we are going to delay our honeymoon by a few weeks-- to the end of October when I have an official week off.
- Right now its looking like Saint Lucia will provide us with the best mix of sun, sand and adventure- while being far enough south to avoid the tail end of hurricane season... hopefully.
- My beautiful bridesmaids have ordered their dresses. They're all such amazing, wonderful, and brilliant woman -- who are gonna look pretty fantastic on game day. ;)
Our Registry page is now live.
Ryan & I decided to register a few different ways:
- "Traditional" stores where you can shop in person or online
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Plus some less traditional, online-only registries
Please, check out our Registry page for more information.
So what's next?
Our Wedding Planning Goals for this month:
- Get Ryan's passport.
- Jewelry insurance-- how many times have I listed this one? geez?
- Cake & Food decisions
bride-to-be, over and out. ♥