Palm Schwenkfelder United Church of Christ
833 Gravel Pike, Palm, PA 18070
We have decided to have our wedding ceremony at Rebecca's home church; Palm's Pastor Nick Pence will officiate.
- The ceremony will start at 2:15pm. Please be at the church and settled by 2pm.
- Palm does not have a/c in the sanctuary. High ceilings, fans, and open windows usually keep the space pleasant-- Please keep your comfort in mind while planning your attire.
- There will be plenty of space to park-- but we encourage you to carpool when possible!
- Extended Family of the Bride & Groom: Please stay at the church following the ceremony for family pictures.
Our wedding ceremony will be "unplugged"
We invite you to be fully present with us during our ceremony.
We will ask that you please turn off all cell phones and cameras-- Our photographer is fantastic and we promise to share all our pictures!
Palm Schwenkfelder is located right off Rt. 29/Main St./Gravel Pike in Palm, PA.
Limbo: After the Ceremony & Before the Reception
REMEMBER Extended Family of the Bride & Groom: Please stay at the church following the ceremony for family pictures.
Currently, cocktail hour is planned to start around 4:30pm. Please feel free to explore the Valley, freshen up at the hotel, or (weather pending) head over to the reception site for some yard games or to take a stroll around the beautiful property.
Some fun facts about Palm:
- Rebecca's mom, Deb, is a Deacon
- Ryan's Aunt & Uncle were married at Palm in and Ryan was the ring bearer (aww!)
- Ryan & Rebecca both sang at Palm during UPHS' A-Choir Spring Church Tour