So this is where I try to anticipate & answer everyone's questions.
I'm good-- but not that good. So please feel free to shoot us an email or text if you have a question :)
When are you guys getting married?
- Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Fun Fact: It's the day before our 10th Anniversary! We started dating September 18, 2006.
Where are/ How do I get to the venues?
- The Ceremony: Palm Schwenkfelder UCC, 833 Gravel Pike, Palm PA
- The Reception: Bally Spring Inn, 90 Airport Road, Barto PA
What time should I arrive?
- The ceremony will start at 2:15pm. Please arrive by 2pm.
Where should I park?
- In the parking lot. Sorry! ☺ But really, there will be plenty of parking at both the church and reception venue.
Are the ceremony and reception locations wheelchair accessible?
What should I wear?
- We’re thinking dressy casual.
Be comfortable. Be yourself. And remember, there will be lots of pictures!
As much as I like to pretend that September is a “fall” month— It is still summer, and it could be rather warm.
The church's sanctuary does not have air conditioning but the fans usually do the trick. Personal fans will be available.
Bally Spring Inn is climate controlled so we can dance the night away in comfort!
What kind of shoes should/shouldn't I wear?
- Heels, flats and most anything in between should be fine. Both the ceremony and reception will be held indoors. Pro-Tip: Bally Spring Inn is located on 29 beautiful acres of rolling farmland and forest. Maybe bring a spare pair of kicks if you’d like to go exploring?
Can I bring a date?
- Well… see… here's the thing… because we have large, close families and we've made so many wonderful friends over the years, we've had to be creative in making sure that we can fit everyone in our venue, and there really is no room for unexpected extras. So please only the people whose names appear on the invite are asked to RSVP. If you have a question about this please call or email. Thanks for understanding.
Does your wedding have a theme?
- Yes-No-Maybe? Does celebrating the start of the next chapter of our love story count? (gag) We love the outdoors, bold colors, timeless designs, and each other. From the ceremony to the centerpieces we have worked to incorporate our personalities and passions— We hope you enjoy them! I will be making blog posts about some of the more special or unique elements of our day-- feel free to check them out.
Can I take pictures?
- We have decided to have an unplugged wedding ceremony. All guests are asked to please turn off their phones/cameras and refrain from taking any pictures during the processional, ceremony, and recessional-- To be fully present with us & experience the beautiful moments as they unfold in real time.
- For the reception? Have at it!! There will also be some action cameras circulating-- feel free to share a funny store or show us your best dance move!
Do you have a wedding hashtag?
- So glad you asked! If you use social media (facebook, instagram, tumblr) please use our hashtag so we can find your pictures! #RyanRebecca2016
- Fun Fact: We were going to use #RHC2016 (so you're not crazy if you remember that) because after the wedding Ryan & Rebecca will share the same monogram "RHC"... but some dude used it for his summer holiday travels so- back to the basics. BONUS: it kinda sounds like a campaign ballot, which is entertaining.
I am coming from out of town. Where should I stay?
- We have reserved a block of rooms at Hampton Inn Quaktertown. Please visit the Accommodations page for details.
When is the RSVP deadline?
- August 17th.
So there is going to be down time between the ceremony and reception? What should/could I do?
- We anticipate about an 1-1.5hr of down time between the end of the ceremony and the start of the cocktail hour and reception. This window of time will allow us to get pictures taken without missing out on too much of our party! Guest should feel free to explore the valley, Bally Spring's beautiful property, or take a load off/freshen up.
- If out of town guests staying at the hotel would like to coordinate a shuttle to/from the reception-- This time would be the time to go back to the hotel, regroup, connect with the shuttle and travel to the reception. More information regarding shuttles on the accommodations page
Will food be served?
- Have you met me? Yes, of course!
What kind of food will be served? What if I have a dietary restriction?
- There will be several dinner options to satisfy omnivores and herbivores alike.
- Kid's dinners will also be available (please indicate on your rsvp)
- I have a pretty good memory-- but don't test me. If you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies please send me an email to remind me so that we can make sure our cateer is prepared and please make a note on your rsvp as well
Will there be dancing?
- Yes!! DJ Mickey Mandic presiding ;)
Will there be an open bar?
- Yes, our wedding will have an open bar.
- It will also be heavily photographed, so any drunken shenanigans will be well documented and throughly mocked for years to come. Proceed with caution.
What time will the reception end?
- Some time between 9pm-10pm. Fingers crossed we will have an after-party/bonfire out back. Please plan your transportation and accommodations accordingly.
Will there be any activities happening that I need to know about?
- Maybe? Keep in touch- check the website and your email occasionally.
Is there a gifts registry?
- We registered for both our "home" & "honeymoon." Feel free to check them out here
- What about gifts not on the registry? We love getting homemade/thrifted/secondhand things -- and some of the "stuff" we love the most like experiences are hard to capture on a registry so please feel free to think outside of the box.
Is there transportation being provided between reception and hotels?
- Not officially. We would be happy to help coordinate a shuttle if enough guests are interested. With enough buy-in, a shuttle should cost less than $20/person.
Will last names be changing after the wedding?
- Yes, Rebecca has chosen to share Ryan's last name.
- After hyphenating Hartman-Callodonato for a few years, Rebecca knew how cumbersome Callodonato-Himmelwright would be.
- Fun Fact: Rebecca & Ryan started dating before she was officially a Callodonato--woah.
Can I see the rest of your engagement photo shoot pictures?
- Sure. They are on Emilee's site here. password: RR2015
I have a question not answered here; how do I contact you?
- Email us, text or call!
- Rebecca: firstname.lastname@example.org, 267-221-0376
- Ryan: email@example.com, 215-804-5817